Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So, since almost all of my sea creature softies sold out within the first two days, I worked up my second set: Circus Animals!
 Sorry to say, however, that the Circus Animals sold out in the first half hour after I put them in the shop.
Needless to say, I'm very happy that my Circus Animals are traveling to a wonderful home with a very special little girl this week!
That said, I'm sorry to have to say that I will not be able to put up a new set of softies in the shop until after our week-long trip to the desert for my husband's 40th. 
We are all taking a step back and remembering our roadtrip roots by taking the Q to Moab for the very first time next week. We'll be staying in a log cabin and  hiking/biking/climbing/exploring our hearts out for the next several days. 
Q will be taking a week off school for this trip, and I know she will miss her new Kindergarten friends, but the geological/archeological/historical/physical lessons she will be learning will be well worth it. I spent many childhood days exploring the redrock badlands of Moab and Canyonlands with my own parents when I was little, and I can't wait to show it all to Q.
I will have a brand new set of one-of-a-kind soft sculptures to put up in my shop within a week of returning from our little vacation. Meantime, watch my facebook page and shop, because I may well have one very special piece ready for the shop before we leave this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful !! All logical that this is sold out ! I have a question : can we make orders even though there are no more actual softies in the shop? I can wait (and wait and wait) but would be sorry not to get a little fish or whale !
    Have a great time in Moab (!!!!), I wish I could embark on such an adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can make a special order! You can email me at maialarkin at gmail.com with your request, and I can make a special listing for the softie of your choice. So glad you like them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that circus horse! Enjoy your time in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maia! son hermososssssss! quiero todos! en cuanto pueda comprar ya que hay una restriccion para la compra en dolares fuera del pais, ;( !!!!

    gracias por compartir tu trabajo!

    paula

    ReplyDelete